----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Software Mobile routers and much more software of every mobile watch it out ..


In the car, between a million phone calls I sometimes like to listen to a Podcasts on my iPod. It looks like my iPod (and my Fujifilm camera) won’t go into my bag every day. Why? Because the N95 has not only a decent music player (which is standard on most phones these days) but a podcasting app. It’s not exactly iTunes but my goodness, you can actually download podcasts directly onto the phone. No ‘computer’ required. The app allows you to subscribe to any podcast and download any episode you like. What’s cool is that the downloaded podcasts also appear in the phone’s music player alongside your music, under the genre ‘podcasts’.
While driving and listening to TWiT, I get a call. The podcast stops, the call starts. Then the call ends and the podcast starts again. Neat!

No comments: